If you’re looking for kitchen renovation services in the greater Los Angeles area, you’ve come to the right place. At Wright Way Builders, we specialize in kitchen remodeling and design.
• Modern. Sophisticated and sleek, a modern kitchen is distinguished by sharp edges and an overall clean look.
• Traditional. In a traditional kitchen, natural materials, raised cabinetry, and decorative lighting are just a few of the design elements that make this room feel warm and inviting.
• Contemporary. This design blends the clean design of a modern kitchen with the livable aspect of a traditional look for the best of both worlds.
• Mediterranean. Complete with natural colors, beautiful tilework, and swooping curves, a Mediterranean kitchen looks like something straight out of a European getaway.
• Rustic. Characterized by a worn-out appearance, weathered furniture and earthy tones are staples of a rustic kitchen.
• Old World. Dark cabinets and natural stone countertops are staples in an old-world kitchen. High windows, arches, and islands are often incorporated as well.
Whether your area is small or large, we work with the space you have to give you the kitchen of your dreams. With years of experience throughout LA, we’ve offered our kitchen remodeling services to clients with all types of layouts:
• Galley Kitchen. Just as it would be on a ship, a galley kitchen has a narrow passage dividing two parallel walls. This style is ideal if you’re looking for an efficient layout and are limited on space.
• One-Wall Kitchen. The perfect size for a loft or studio apartment, a one-wall kitchen saves space by having all of the necessities in one place.
• U-Shape. A U-shaped kitchen includes three walls with cabinets and appliances set against them. This option is great for cooking because there’s more than enough counterspace, and you don’t have to walk all the way across the room.
• G-Shape. This design is similar to the U-shape except there’s a peninsula attached to one of the sides. You get a little more space without sacrificing the open layout.
• L-Shape. In an L-shaped kitchen, the cabinets and appliances are all placed along two perpendicular walls. It’s easy to prep meals in this triangle style, and it provides an open design to maximum space.
• Islands. If your room is large enough, an island is a great way to add more space while still maintaining an open design concept. Whether you’re prepping meals or entertaining guests, it won’t break up the flow of the room.
With professional kitchen remodeling services from Wright Way Builders, you’ll be well on your way to a stunning yet functional space in no time. Get those creative juices flowing, and contact us about our kitchen renovation services today!